Season Tickets

I'm aware, hence the "Too Bad." ...don't get me riled up this morning GT Mom, I'm PO'ed that I got 3 damn 99 cent coasters instead of another auto flag to go with the one sent out a few years back.
Go to Barnes & Noble buy a dang flag! Did they send you another plastic see thru game bag? Why would we need 2 of those?[emoji38]

Go to Barnes & Noble buy a dang flag! Did they send you another plastic see thru game bag? Why would we need 2 of those?[emoji38]
Lost mine first game. Sorry for partying.

No, I'm holding out for another from the GTAA, B&N would probably have a different shade of gold -and we can't have that around here!

I didn't get another see thru bag -now I feel left out ...and yes, butthurt.

Last edited:
No, I'm holding out for another from the GTAA, B&N would probably have a different shade of gold -and we can't have that around here!

I didn't get another see thru bag -now I feel left out -it's because I'm a sidewalk UGA grad fan
Most likely.. Maybe just the fans with TWO GT offspring deserve TWO game bags

Tell the GTAA that you're internet famous on ST. That will get you the appropriate amount of respect.

Ya know Diseqc, I was just musing -deep reflection if you will, on how informative this thread has been -and entertaining ...right up there with the Dede thread and yes, that damn Say Goodbye To GT65 thread too.

I need to talk to cyp about having that taken down. I don't even recollect that period of my life -a lot like the Chan Gailey years, it has been wiped from memory.

Back