Schultz says we start 7-1....finish 8-4. Would you take it?

9-3. PJ is still pissed about last years embarrassing season. And no way he loses to Duke/UNC again

9-3. PJ is still pissed about last years embarrassing season. And no way he loses to Duke/UNC again
Just like he was embarrassed to losing to duke the year before and just like he was pissed at cutcliffe for questioning why any receiver would go to GT.

JT5 has graduated. Time to focus on football. 8-4 is a disappointment. This is a good year to beat UGAg. I refuse to believe we will lose to Clemmons. Our offense will torch their defense. We beat Duke by 3 TD's.

I worry most about Miami. Kayaa is a good pocket QB.

If our young secondary holds up enuf to go 7-1, no way we go 1-3 to finish. As for the O, BC may actually have a top 10 D, so we will learn a lot Saturday morn. If we ring them up, again there is no way we go 1-3 to finish.

JT5 has graduated. Time to focus on football. 8-4 is a disappointment. This is a good year to beat UGAg. I refuse to believe we will lose to Clemmons. Our offense will torch their defense. We beat Duke by 3 TD's.

I worry most about Miami. Kayaa is a good pocket QB.

I worry about Miami because Richt hasn't lost @BDS yet and he took on a team we have a really hard time with even with a coach like Al Golden. I worry about them more than uga at this point.

Back