Richt's Rejects are at it again... Jaildawgs

MUTT_H8ER

Varsity Lurker
Richt\'s Rejects are at it again... Jaildawgs

2 UGA football players arrested for 2 different charges.
[ QUOTE ]
"There is a law against impersonating an officer," said Athens-Clarke County spokeswoman Hilda Sorrow. "But (Thomas) was apparently just drunk and the officer did not feel he should be charged for that at the time."

[/ QUOTE ]

LINK: Richts delinquent Dawgs.

Re: same ole, same ole...

HA!!! Leave it to a "dawg" do do somethin that stupid
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/pat.gif

Re: Richt\'s Rejects are at it again... Jaildawgs

Jeremy Thomas is the fullback that was suspended for 2 games this fall. He was arrested and then set free on bond but no charges have been filed. To recap, he was drunk, lost on Church street (which is near the ghetto off of Atlanta highway just past the Varsity- but that sums up all of that side of Athens) and impersonating a police officer, which is a felony ( I think, Lawbee help me out). He was trying to get a 75 year old woman to let him in because he said he was a police officer. He wasn't charged with anything. Richt and Thomas were not available for comment.
How convenient.

Aw, you know the drill by now

"boys will be boys"

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wtf.gif

not law bee, but...

...if I understood the article right, and can guess correctly abotu the intent/language of the law, I don't think he "impersonated" a cop to a felony degree. I think he's retarded, of course, but not a felon.

I believe because he is clear because he did not at any point actually perform any acts that only a police officer is allowed to do. He knocked on a woman's door, which anyone can do, and he said he was a police office, which, though not advisable and not true, is not a felony in and of itself.

I could be wrong, and I hope that he really wasn't let go because he's a bullpup foosball player, but I'm guessing that this is why he wasn't charged.

Re: Foosball is the devil...

My, my, how quickly they have become the "F$U-North" just as Parole Officer Richt promised. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

For the 864th time, let me just say "typical d*mn Dawgs."

Re: Richt\'s Rejects are at it again... Jaildawgs

Beewin over at the Hive said it best..

[ QUOTE ]
You can take RICHT out of FLORIDA STATE
but you can't take the FLORIDA STATE out of RICHT!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Back