Reminder the NCAA sucks

Why can't he just buy OJ Simpson's trophy off E-Bay like everybody else?

I mean they went to same school so he'd only have to buy half as much steel wool. Just sayin.

The only thing worse than the NCAA taking away Reggie's Heisman for being paid is how the NCAA is ruining college football by letting players get paid with no repercussions. Down with the NCAA!!!

The only thing worse than the NCAA taking away Reggie's Heisman for being paid is how the NCAA is ruining college football by letting players get paid with no repercussions. Down with the NCAA!!!
I don't think they ever went and took Sean Bedford's 2009 ACC Championship ring from him, now did they? I think it was Bedford who dared them to come get it.
We should petition to have that championship reinstated. We rolled over for the NCAA easier than a ST mom in a frat house on GameDay.

I don't think they ever went and took Sean Bedford's 2009 ACC Championship ring from him, now did they? I think it was Bedford who dared them to come get it.
We should petition to have that championship reinstated. We rolled over for the NCAA easier than a ST mom in a frat house on GameDay.

Definitely Tech needs to acknowledge it - display the trophy, put up a 2009 ACCC banner, next year celebrate the 15 year anniversary of the team, tell the NCAA to öööö off

I think he said “off of my cold dead finger” and they realized he could not be killed.

is taking rings something they actually do?

To be serious the Reggie Bush case was remarkable because it was the first time an agent had ever sued in court for breaching their agreement. Of course it had been prevalent before but this was rare for it to be aired in the open. The agent was pissed that he had been left behind for a bigger agency.

The NCAA tried their best to make an example of USC but this was the last time the NCAA ever had teeth. Less than a decade later UNC told the NCAA to go pound sand for basketball players that never took a class and got away with it. That was shortly followed by "students" who play football getting paid to play with classess being an after thought.

Next thing you know the Athens police department is getting paid to look the other way while the professional players run amok and there are dead kids laying in the streets after a racing wreck.

Ray Lewis redux.

Back