coit

Persecuted for his beliefs
Sat, Sept 1 vs Alcorn State - 12:30 PM ET

---------------------------------
Next game: South Florida

ESPN Pre-Season FPI: n/a
GT / Alcorn State FPI Differential: +n/a

Ok gang, time for the season's probability polls for 2018!

Alcorn State is an FCS school, and a fellow new member of the Adidas fraternity. Should make for a colorful clash on the field on the first day of September. They were 7-5 in 2017 and have won four straight SWAC East titles. The Braves return 8 full-time starters from last year's team, and several others with game experience.

I'll be putting these out every few days so we can get them all in before the first game.

Last edited:
Don't forget, last time we met, both teams were also in Russell. How bout that.

usside.gif

Sat, Sept 1 vs Alcorn State - 12:30 PM ET

Next game: South Florida

ESPN Pre-Season FPI: n/a
GT / Alcorn State FPI Differential: +n/a

Ok gang, time for the season's probability polls for 2018!

Alcorn State is an FCS school, and a fellow new member of the Adidas fraternity. Should make for a colorful clash on the field on the first day of September. They were 7-5 in 2017 and have won four straight SWAC East titles. The Braves return 8 full-time starters from last year's team, and several others with game experience.

I'll be putting these out every few days so we can get them all in before the first game.

They were 7-5 in 2017 and have won four straight SWAC East titles. That $5 will get you a cup of that fancy Java.

Alcorn State will win the halftime show
Can't wait. Will be a throwback to watching my high school band. YOUR MARCHING SOUTHWEST PATRIOTS. Then Juveniles back that ass up breaks out.

Can't wait. Will be a throwback to watching my high school band. YOUR MARCHING SOUTHWEST PATRIOTS. Then Juveniles back that ass up breaks out.
BACK IT UP BACK IT UP BACK IT UP BACK IT UP

Back