Over on FSU "The territory site...(One of

BLACK WATCH

Helluva Engineer
Over on FSU \"The territory site...(One of

their popular fan boards for recruiting) They are claiming that Brandon Miller would be their BEST recruit if he signs...Saying that he is the most coveted recruit this year..even more so than Wiilie Williams....They still think he may go there...This will be interesting...IF and a Big IF...Brandon meant what he said about Academics being very important to him...WE sign him...

for us to beat Ugag and FSU on this one

Would be monsterous. He'd be our biggest signee that I can remember.

We best temper our expectations on Miller . . .

...yes it would be great to get him but truthfully the odds are long. He is from an area that is heavily UGA influenced and his head HS football coach is a UGA graduate. His family is UGA. On other recruiting forums the inside word is he has committed to Georgia and that is why he waited until this past weekend to visit. Our chances of landing him are less than 10%.

When we post these threads about how great this guy or that guy are and appear to be begging for his services to make us world champions it comes accross as being desperate.

Most of these kids will not make a big difference one way or the other. As O'Leary use to say "we can win with you or without you." If Brandon Miller wants to come to Tech and play football it will be fine if not that will be fine as well. It will give someone else a chance to step up and represent the storied tradition that is Georgia Tech football.

Go Jackets!

I have read that his mom\'s boss is a BIG ugag ....

Big Ugag booster. That is what concerns me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/readthis.gif

Back