OFFICIAL Signing Day Thread

LOIs won't start getting announced until 8:30 when the NSD activities are aired live on ESPN3.

Only waiting for Sawyers and Autry.

Sawyers will announce between GT, OM and UT at 10:30 central time according to his twitter. Many believe this to be an OM/UT battle. 247 not even listing GT as a contender.

Autry announcing live on ESPNU at around 3:45/4:00. Gotta give FSU plenty of time to make sure nobody flips today do they can then send Autry an LOI.

Based on his comments, it sounds like Autry is gone in a heartbeat if FSU opens up a spot for him. I agree that that is why he's waiting til late in the day.

Oh yeah. If FSU offered him he would do a freaking backflip while faxing while his LOI to them. He seems obsessed with FSU.

FSU didn't work out that great for Wilder, Jr. He's an early exit, but bet his draft stock would have been higher if he had put up Dwyer-like numbers at GT.

FSU didn't work out that great for Wilder, Jr. He's an early exit, but bet his draft stock would have been higher if he had put up Dwyer-like numbers at GT.

My draft stock would've been higher if I put up Dwyer-like numbers too... But I don't have Dwyer's skills and neither did Wilder.

My draft stock would've been higher if I put up Dwyer-like numbers too... But I don't have Dwyer's skills and neither did Wilder.

Clemson didn't work out that great for Sammy Watkins. He's an early exit, but bet his draft stock would have been higher if he had put up Calvin-like numbers at GT.

Clemson didn't work out that great for Sammy Watkins. He's an early exit, but bet his draft stock would have been higher if he had put up Calvin-like numbers at GT.

My point was that Wilder didn't get as much PT at FSU as he would have at GT.

My point was that Wilder didn't get as much PT at FSU as he would have at GT.

I knew what you meant. It was a fair point. But, more touches also means you have to be very consistent. If this skill isnt' there, it will show up.

LOIs won't start getting announced until 8:30 when the NSD activities are aired live on ESPN3.

Only waiting for Sawyers and Autry.

Sawyers will announce between GT, OM and UT at 10:30 central time according to his twitter. Many believe this to be an OM/UT battle. 247 not even listing GT as a contender.

Autry announcing live on ESPNU at around 3:45/4:00. Gotta give FSU plenty of time to make sure nobody flips today do they can then send Autry an LOI.

FWIW, ESPN (see below) has him going here ... like I said, FWIW ... :dunno:

i

Myles Autry
Norcross, Ga./Norcross

ESPN 300 RANK: 249
POS: ATH
HT/WT: 6-0/175
STARS:
rating-4_stars.png

Georgia Tech
confidence_meter_8.png

Autry never visited Florida and FSU might not have room at receiver, so it looks as if Georgia Tech will be the beneficiary. The Yellow Jackets have recruited Autry the hardest and have always been toward the top of his list. His family would like to see him in Atlanta so he can play with his brother, who is already on the Yellow Jackets' roster.

Regarding Autry, if he signs, everyone will be really excited. If he doesn't, well we didn't need some showboat who is announcing his decision on ESPN...

Can somebody double-check and make sure the fax machine is plugged in?

Can somebody double-check and make sure the fax machine is plugged in?

Why?

Antonio Simmons and Michael Preddy already official, and many others have said they've sent theirs in and are just waiting to be announced.

Regarding Autry, if he signs, everyone will be really excited. If he doesn't, well we didn't need some showboat who is announcing his decision on ESPN...

I'd love to have him, but his stated reasons for considering GT are "it's close" and his brother is here. It'd be nice to have a little more excitement, so I understand the sentiment. Has nothing to do with him deciding on ESPN.

Back