OFFICIAL Pitt Gameday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitch move in my opinion. Not Narduzzi's fault the refs suck or that GT can't tackle or stop the run.

He was focused on the refs, öööö Narduzzi. I mean seriously, that was the worst officiated game I have ever watched.

I mean you complain about refs usually. It’s natural. But they called FOUR 15 yard penalties against us on Pitts last scoring drive. And I counted three obvious ones on the final two plays that didn’t get called.

Both of the last two plays are easy PIs. Like not even debatable. No attempt to look back. And they watched the DB get up abd taunt on both of them.

We should have lost this game because our DL was made up true frosh and walk ons. We actually lost this game because the crew was beyond incompetent.

One thing is for sure. #22 for them. Davis. I’m gonna remember him next year. Can’t wait to watch all 175 lbs of him run against an actual
I hope that Woods kid of theirs isn't a senior. Taunting a receiver you just got away with mugging repeatedly because the officials are deliberately trying to influence the outcome of the game - that's a dumb piece of öööö. öööö that kid.

I just asked the back judge as he ran off the Field how much money he won tonight on Pitt and he looked at me and said more then you’ll ever be worth.
This is unreal.This game was lost on the LOS but wow how did these refs ever officiate a major college football game?
I’ve never been one to get on them as I know we are all human and make mistakes but even the Pitt fans near me were laughing at how terrible they were

usually don’t care to listen to Collins post game but interested to hear him tiptoe around criticizing the officials

I just asked the back judge as he ran off the Field how much money he won tonight on Pitt and he looked at me and said more then you’ll ever be worth.
This is unreal.This game was lost on the LOS but wow how did these refs ever officiate a major college football game?
I’ve never been one to get on them as I know we are all human and make mistakes but even the Pitt fans near me were laughing at how terrible they were
Wait. He actually said that!?

I mean, we know they’re incompetent but that’s unprofessional to boot.

Bunch of special needs mouth breathers who slept at a holiday inn last night and woke up this morning and thought with their smooth little brains “I can ref a football game for the ACC”

Get ööööed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back