Official Gameday Thread: Tech vs. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT flunkout

held in very high esteem
Staff member
Good Morning Bitches! There is plenty of room here on the wagon! Let's make sure to keep those 'claws on ice and those whiskeys neat!! Girdle your loins and prepare for the sophisticated strapping Zima sipping gentlemen of Virginia! Huzzah!

FIELD FOR TONIGHT
FB_IMG_1666277795867.jpg

I successfully outmaneuvered the wife's last minute "why don't you just stay home and watch it on tv" ploy. It's been too long since I've seen a night game at BDS@HGF with a genuinely hyped and optimistic crowd. I'm bringing the noise on 3rd downs, hope I'm not alone. Let's ööööing do this. Go Jackets!

I successfully outmaneuvered the wife's last minute "why don't you just stay home and watch it on tv" ploy. It's been too long since I've seen a night game at BDS@HGF with a genuinely hyped and optimistic crowd. I'm bringing the noise on 3rd downs, hope I'm not alone. Let's ööööing do this. Go Jackets!
Hear hear! I'll be there as well. First Jackets game since I moved back stateside!

Great! I've been pushing my dad to actually go even though it is late. The players deserve it. Checked flight prices to see if it would be reasonable for me to fly back for it but unfortunately not really.

Great! I've been pushing my dad to actually go even though it is late. The players deserve it. Checked flight prices to see if it would be reasonable for me to fly back for it but unfortunately not really.
+1 that the players deserve it. You could see the realization that the crowd was really, 100% behind them build throughout the Duke game, culminating in that one touchback where they hyped up the student section. I hope they feel that love from the moment they emerge from the tunnel tonight!

+1 that the players deserve it. You could see the realization that the crowd was really, 100% behind them build throughout the Duke game, culminating in that one touchback where they hyped up the student section. I hope they feel that love from the moment they emerge from the tunnel tonight!
Need a fan-originated "YELLOW" - "JACKETS" chant before opening kickoff.

I saw Dwyer murder a uva player on the field. Just reached into that player’s chest and pulled his heart out in front of everyone.
I was about 20 rows up in Virginia one of my favorite GT football moments

Good Morning Bitches! There is plenty of room here on the wagon! Let's make sure to keep those 'claws on ice and those whiskeys neat!! Girdle your loins and prepare for the sophisticated strapping Zima sipping gentlemen of Virginia! Huzzah!
You and @Akinji07 enjoy your anus fondling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back