Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. the Corrupted Ordained

Status
Not open for further replies.
After losing to our rival Louisville in the opener, I bet our boys are pumped to take on our rival, Wake Forest.

We’re going to crush the glorified high school of demon worshippers. There is no other path for us.
This is the way.

I get it on antenna all the way over in Colorado can't beat that
I’m in Denver and have no idea where to watch the game. The local alumni chapter’s FB page is pretty quiet. Any ideas? Can I just come to your house and watch through the window?

I’m in Denver and have no idea where to watch the game. The local alumni chapter’s FB page is pretty quiet. Any ideas? Can I just come to your house and watch through the window?
If you bring good whiskey he might let you come inside.

Sure you can come over but you can stick some rabbit ears in your TV and make a "digital" antenna it's broadcasting on 2.1 (virtual for 36.6 uhf)

Hulu live has it in Denver market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back