New DC options

CBK just came back from the annual coaching convention. By all accounts the staff should be complete by early next week.

CBK just came back from the annual coaching convention. By all accounts the staff should be complete by early next week.
I like the fact that he operates tight-lipped and close to the vest. The Batt/Key combo does not like to show their hand.

I like the fact that he operates tight-lipped and close to the vest. The Batt/Key combo does not like to show their hand.

1705095890944.jpeg

Now it seems more likely we are getting the Alabama dude.

The thing the makes it confusing is that is in last few days we have seen that we hired 2 coaches, Jess Simpson and now Kyle Pope both DL coaches
But unless I missed it Tech has made no announcement to confirm them or what is happening with Coleman. I really need to stop drinking so much or need to drink more.
Maybe we need multiple DL coaches because our DL was not so stellar.

Maybe we need multiple DL coaches because our DL was not so stellar.
Well this part was a surprise ( Key also hired Kyle Pope formerly of Memphis as outside linebackers coach earlier this week.) what defense are we going to run ? I thought we only had 2 LB's

Well this part was a surprise ( Key also hired Kyle Pope formerly of Memphis as outside linebackers coach earlier this week.) what defense are we going to run ? I thought we only had 2 LB's
Well...our D needs ALL the help it can get.

Back