Maximum Efford

But yes! Love Efford's effort! Go Jackets!

If he isn't gonna go to the shoulder pad neck roll, I'm not sure I'm buying into the hype.

Did you know that your icon/picture looks like a PO'd Gus Malzahn? :lol: :heelclick:

World of difference in how CHK and COM interacted with their players on the sidelines.CBK waa positive and motivating while CGM seemed to be looking for someone to blame or scold!

People were making fun of him a lot this season. Just had to catch up to the game. If he starts braking down better and picks up a little bit more speed he’ll be a legend. Good player.

Even I yelled at the TV “what the öööö are you doing?!?”

Great for GT but that was a complete brain fart by that guy.

I was yelling at our guy on that last punt. We’re trying to run out the clock and he downs the ball while it’s still rolling. Need better football IQ

I was yelling at our guy on that last punt. We’re trying to run out the clock and he downs the ball while it’s still rolling. Need better football IQ

I saw that too.
I never understood why, when your team has the lead and several players around the ball, and no opposing player there to even begin to pick it up, why any player touches the ball. Stand there. Make the ref blow it dead. That is 3 to 5 more seconds off the clock. Even if an opposing player tries to get in there to pick it up, the moment he touches the ball it is yours to take for possession.

It was like when I played point guard, poorly, back in the day. If you cross half court with the lead in the 4th quarter and no defender comes to pick you up, stand there dribbling until a defender comes out. Pre shot clock, you could stand there dribbling the rest of the game.

I saw that too.
I never understood why, when your team has the lead and several players around the ball, and no opposing player there to even begin to pick it up, why any player touches the ball. Stand there. Make the ref blow it dead. That is 3 to 5 more seconds off the clock. Even if an opposing player tries to get in there to pick it up, the moment he touches the ball it is yours to take for possession.

It was like when I played point guard, poorly, back in the day. If you cross half court with the lead in the 4th quarter and no defender comes to pick you up, stand there dribbling until a defender comes out. Pre shot clock, you could stand there dribbling the rest of the game.
He was thinking we might need the time of the defense allowed a score, and onside kick, and score again.

Love this kids game, could be the next Keith Brooking. We need an AI meme of this kid.

I tried
OIG.JLU6uYgdpeSyMrsrs81b

Back