Joseph Bulovas

If he's looking for money, just have him PM me.
And there goes our National Championship Trophy. When we win that ugly ass cone thing this next season, we are gonna have to hide it.

Whats the going rate to secure a stud kicker? 4,5,or 6 figures?

You need a go between so you can't be directly linked. Send me the bag and I will make sure he gets it.:coolugh:

I'm smoother than that. I'll talk to the kid and guarantee him a 6 figure salary after graduation as a Director of Operations if he doesn't make the NFL. Then I'll buy his mom a house like Tuitt. What we learned from the Auburn - Cam incident is that as long as he doesn't know I'm buying his mom a house, it's not cheating.

:coolugh:

I'm smoother than that. I'll talk to the kid and guarantee him a 6 figure salary after graduation as a Director of Operations if he doesn't make the NFL. Then I'll buy his mom a house like Tuitt. What we learned from the Auburn - Cam incident is that as long as he doesn't know I'm buying his mom a house, it's not cheating.

:coolugh:

An FSU booster bought Deshaun Watson's mom a house. Didn't work though.

And there goes our National Championship Trophy. When we win that ugly ass cone thing this next season, we are gonna have to hide it.

Just as long as that no talent assclown Larry Culpepper ain't in the picture.

So he hasn't changed his commitment status, correct? Still a Yellow Jacket?

So he hasn't changed his commitment status, correct? Still a Yellow Jacket?

As of now yes. Posted a somewhat 'cryptic' tweet last night though, that screams decommitment to me. 'God always has a funny way of putting it all together when you need it most.'

Maybe I'm reading into it too much. I probably am.

As of now yes. Posted a somewhat 'cryptic' tweet last night though, that screams decommitment to me. 'God always has a funny way of putting it all together when you need it most.'

Maybe I'm reading into it too much. I probably am.

Who cares, really? He's a kicker. We seem to have a knack for finding good ones. If the kid's too stupid to realize a good thing when he has it, he'll never make here anyway.

The dumbest thing I've read all day. After 4 years of Butker your comments on the kicker position are 'who cares?'

Come on.

There are plenty of good kickers out there.

Kid doesn't want to be here there is nothing we can do about it. We need to find the best kicker out there who only has a pwo offer and offer a full ride.

Kicker: "God did a thing"

StinGTalk: *gun in mouth*

God: "do it you bitch"

Back