IN THE HOUSE!!!!!

Re: Your source is a WEINER!

Sorry and I was just about to post some inside info that I have on BMiller. I better think twice!

we DON\'T want to hear ANY bad news....

if you have some GOOD news feel free to post it. If it is bad I prefer to hear it later. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nono.gif

This morning, Ithought this was a good recruiting class and decided that I was going to sip some Dewars tonight to celebrate even though it's mid-week. With both DRs in the fold, I'm up to 12 year old Dewars. I hope at 5:45 I'm up to Glenmorangie. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drink1.gif

Re: if we get Miller....

SWAEEEET!!!!!!!!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif

Im pumped on Darryl Richard !!!!!

So far MY Favorite signee.ALL i have read on this guy is FANTASTIC....He will have to prove it on the field...but here is to him being the Next Warren Sapp.........Bring the BLACKWATCH back!!!!

Re: Im pumped on Darryl Richard !!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
So far MY Favorite signee.ALL i have read on this guy is FANTASTIC....He will have to prove it on the field...but here is to him being the Next Warren Sapp.........Bring the BLACKWATCH back!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

No doubt about it. And have you seen his gpa/act score? This guy would've come to Tech even if he didn't play football. Can't wait to see him on the Flats.

Back