I'm Backkkk

oldfoggy

Dodd-Like
I\'m Backkkk

The oldfoggy is back from east europe and would like to catch up on whats been happening the last month and 1/2, so if anyone feels like telling me I would appreciate it (it so nice to have an american key board again).

Re: I\'m Backkkk

Welcome back OF!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drinking.gif
welcome home...hope you had a terrific trip!

It's about time you got back, Oldfoggy. Our Basketball team played for the championship but lost because you were not here helping us out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

You shoulda seenem. They made us proud as can be. Great team spirit was evident to all. We all got a case of Yellow Jacket Fever, and it is carrying over into our Baseball team, and our football team. It is good to be a Yellow Jacket.

Welcome back Pard.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

Thanks guys glad to be back in the best country, with the best school for us engineers and the BEST FANS in the whole world. Was suprised at the number of people in Romania who knew GT and was pulling for us in the finals, Yanut (pronounced Jonny), Dan etc.

THWG

Welcome home ole fogger
Good to see you made it in ok and had an enjoyable trip to boot.

Glad you made it home safely, and now it's your turn to take a GT team (beesball) to the promised land (Omaha) since we took care of hoops while you were gone.

Back