If Tech Coaches Could Make In-Roads Into Camden...

SouthGa

Varsity Lurker
they could pick up some good talent over the next three or four years. I hear we are loaded for bear for the time being. Also, we have a very good high school and the kids that go through the college prep curriculm get a great education. I know, my daugher is a FR a Tech. Finally, our coaching staff demands the kids conduct themselves with character. Everywhere we play we get complemented on what a classy program we have in Camden CO. DJay Jones and Kevin Patterson are great kids, we need these young men at Tech. Those of you who can get this message to the Tech coaches, please pass this along.

South Georgia Jacket

No question about it. I also follow Camden. Watched their game at the Dome and the state championship game. They are loaded for the future.

Making in roads in that area is tremendous. It appears as though we will have a great recruiting class

That Spead kid is only a frosh too. That guy will be a major Div-1 prospect. And he's got the name for it too.

Originally posted by BarrelORum:
That Spead kid is only a frosh too. That guy will be a major Div-1 prospect. And he's got the name for it too.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Great observation. I also thought of him. I couldn't believe he was only a freshman.

(If I'm not mistaken he also has an older brother on the team.)

Back