I would subscribe to the online recruiting services

techfowl

Jolly Good Fellow
but I just don't like the teasers I get on the Hive.

So here is a player I am interested in and I see a post that says, "info on joe schmoe". Some schlub below asks, "what does it say?" and the response is, "subscribe."

Either tell me about the kid or quit wasting my time.

Quit playing games and maybe I'll come off the hip.

Cat and mouse irritates me.

What I hate is when they put a link to the wouldbe article in a teaser post and it goes to the subscription page.
pat.gif
Why bother posting the teaser when the home page already has it there?
drinking.gif

Originally posted by techfowl:
but I just don't like the teasers I get on the Hive.

So here is a player I am interested in and I see a post that says, "info on joe schmoe". Some schlub below asks, "what does it say?" and the response is, "subscribe."

Either tell me about the kid or quit wasting my time.

Quit playing games and maybe I'll come off the hip.

Cat and mouse irritates me.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Good grief...we live in American...we receive a constant barrage of "teasers" all day long. You can also view the messages at the top of The Hive as something to let subscribers know they need to check the site. Additionally, it shows non-subscribers how many updates they would receive.

Do you not watch new stations because of the "teasers" they run during regular prime-time programming to get you to watch? How about major product lines paying star athletes millions to endorse their products...even if they did not use them previously? Is that crossing the line and we should not buy their product.

This argument could go on for evey obviously...and this is just my opinion...and I am pro-marketing anyway.

btw...I subscribe to Rivals anyway. :-)

Back