I lost a customer yesterday.

LLCoolJacket

Damn Good Rat
after he inadvertently shouted to me that "Tech sucks...er.. male sexual organs" in traffic.
When I called him, he claimed he didn't know it was me. Too late.. I blasted him and let him know that we could no longer service his account.

Thank goodness he was not a big customer!

I'm firing my pest control service after I heard their advertisement during a recent ugag game. Their claim to have been servicing bull(s)dog fans for X number of years and their tag line concerning eliminating yellow jackets was a bit too much to stomach.
puke.gif

**First time I've used the "puke" graemlin.

I don't know.

I take a ton of crap off customers - most of mine are dawg fans.

Whatever they want I'll give them, and I'll spend their Dawg money in my world. I'm not going to act like I like the Dawgs, but I'll keep my mouth shut until it comes up and keep my comments respectful when it does.

I've got to make a living so my customers can say what they want. I have no problem taking money from dumb people. (Ethically, of course.)

When I'm the customer is a different story. That Dawg ad stuff is ok for those that are so short sighted, but they sure won't get a dime of my business. If I can swallow my pride to satisfy my customers, I expect those that service me to do the same.

I'll do business with a Dawg fan - but I have to wonder about any business that would be so ignorant and short sighted as to put politics, football, religion, or any other verbage that intentionally excludes part of a customer base.

Back