I like it when Tennessee football players get arrested

So if I'm reading this correctly, the dude broke down his roommates door and put him in the hospital...and is claiming self defense?

If you page down below that article, it has another article talking about who can anyone from the Coastal beat out FSU or Clemson for the ACC title. It talks about Miami, VT, UNC, and then ends with, "When it's all said and done, Georgia Tech might end up being the pick." Love it.

So if I'm reading this correctly, the dude broke down his roommates door and put him in the hospital...and is claiming self defense?

He apparently broke down the door because he was worried about the guy's well being. Took care of that concern, I'd say.

If you page down below that article, it has another article talking about who can anyone from the Coastal beat out FSU or Clemson for the ACC title. It talks about Miami, VT, UNC, and then ends with, "When it's all said and done, Georgia Tech might end up being the pick." Love it.
wood

Stadium steps will be the appropriate punishment between two young men just worried about each other's well being.

Probably not the steps at Neyland, either. May take them out to Alcoa or another high school stadium.

Back