Hey GTAA........

cropdusterengineer

Varsity Lurker
I've been trying for 3 days to get online and renew my my football season tickets. All I get is a web page that says "Sorry, this page is down for maintenance". I can't help but think of Clark Griswald flipping out and punching Morty Moose in the face....... "Sorry folks, the park's closed....the Moose out front should have told you."

And the 1-888-TECH-TIX number has been busy every time I try calling to renew over the phone.

Tomorrow is the deadline. They sure picked a fine time to take the site "down for maintenance".

Anybody else having problems?

I mailed mein in several weeks ago the old fashioned way.
I tried to renew on-line, but I kept getting a message "Sorry, populating shopper information". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wtf.gif

I have tried for the last several years to renew online only to reach an impasse each time. This year, for some mysterious reason, it worked!!

As long as Da Braine awards the contract to fly by night outfits for who knows what reasons, the problem will persist and our AA will be a laughing stock.

The irony is that we have students who walk by the AA everyday who could build a website to give virtual tours and show the vantage point of any seat in BDS, and also to allow you to pick seats out individually and reserve them online....

Back