Here's a post you won't like.

techfowl

Jolly Good Fellow
Here\'s a post you won\'t like.

Stolen Link from GTDean's post on the Hive:

(His was the good post. Mine is the bad.)

Here's a link on Spring Practices around the country.

Link

Says David Pollack was held out of the spring game because he is too disruptive. I can't help it guys. That makes me like him.

How much havoc does that guy create that they actually pulled him from the spring game?

I'm gonna have to pull for him as soon as he quits being a Dawg. (although I still may have to pray for just one more hamstring pull right about November)

Re: Here\'s a post you won\'t like.

That's what they want us to think... Read this Link

So he got drunk and fell down?

Heck man - I like him for that too.

No. I didn't get to read that article because I didn't want to fill out all the junk for the AJC. You guys are just gonna have to recap any story that is on that site.

I thought holding him out of the game sounded a bit tongue in cheek, but maybe I just wanted to believe that one.

I like the guy. He's a motor, he's bright, and he turned down Playboy. I don't know if I believe all the UGA spun junk, because they make heros out some pretty sorry guys, but there are too many third party opinions that say Pollack is pretty much a decent, but smart mouth, competitive guy.

And he will do just fine when there's no football anymore.

He's a terror on the field and funny as hell off the field. Sounds like most of my friends from college. I like him. Can't help it.

Henderson will be much more disruptive to offenses than Pollack this year, just like in 2003.

Henderson had 10.5 sacks and 24 TFL

Pollack had 7.5 sacks and 13.5 TFL

interesting....

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't want to fill out all the junk for the AJC. You guys are just gonna have to recap any story that is on that site.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

I will NEVER register for that site. I hope no one else does either.

I didn't read the article either(refuse to sign up also), but thought it was funny when I heard Beau Bach say the same thing before the spring game. What a joke.

I agree about Pollock. He is a good player for ugag and seems like a good kid, but he's NOT as good as advertised. I'll take Eric Henderson over him ANY DAY. FWIW, I doubt he gets drafted in the 1st round when his time comes.

the Meathead Pollock..

Gettin Drunk. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif
Turnin down Playboy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wtf.gif
Playin on UGay /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nono.gif

Nope, sorry, dont like him...

Re: the Meathead Pollock..

I've watched our game with them last year with a focus on pollock. He made very few plays, was seldom double-teamed, and was mostly blocked by our tight end. I believe he's over-rated also.

He hasn\'t improved it seems. He might be given

credit for firing up the rest of UGA's defense.

I think he is a showboat on the field with his flapping arms look-at-me dance after every play.

[ QUOTE ]
Henderson will be much more disruptive to offenses than Pollack this year, just like in 2003.

[/ QUOTE ]

Henderson made a name for himself in '03, just as Pollack did in '02. Last year, DP had to deal with the increased attention, and Henderson will face the same attention this year. I believe you're right, but the real measure will be to compare Henderson '04 stats to Pollack '03.

[ QUOTE ]
Says David Pollack was held out of the spring game because he is too disruptive. I can't help it guys. That makes me like him.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a great reason to give the press, but I don't believe it for a second. I'm certain he was held out, but it was most likely to keep him out of harm's way.

If you believe that one, you\'ll also believe that

Herschel's Daddy bought that TransAm for him when he signed with the Dawgs.

Back