Has GT ever in recent memory been in on so

Thanks Chilidog King...I can not link it here..

Can someone else post the Link?? After 20 million emails to me..If someone would help and post the Link??

Re: Thanks Chilidog King...I can not link it here..

No problem - if no one else does it you can always just cut and paste the address, even if it doesn't link.....

Thanks.

Try this link

The name of the new board is "Yellow Jackets Sports Page", and the address is http://yjsportspage.proboards6.com/index.cgi
Thanks,

I think you have to register 1st Before before viewing members..
Also, there is a bar at the top of the page with "members" in it. You can click on "members" and see a listing of the first page of members already registered.
To see additional pages of registered posters, click on the page box at the bottom of the list to access additional pages of registered posters. The name of the new board is "Yellow Jackets Sports Page", and the address is http://yjsportspage.proboards6.com/index.cgi

I like this NEW philosophy on holding or being

very stringent on who you give your last few Shollys to..The last couple of weeks before signing day...Ive noticed FSU,Ugag,Uf and others do this..This is very smart....When you have a shot at players like Jae Thaxton, Ronnie Palmer, Brandon Miller, Darryl Richard, Darryl Robertson and a couple of more Lineman that are desirable....You cannot be left holding NO schollys when one of those type players decides in your favor...I scanned Insiders and Noticed there are still a TON of Players that have 4.4 or 4.5 Type speed or even a couple of decent looking lineman that have NOT been offered yet..But have FSU,Ugag, GT on their list..NO doubt these players are on everyone's B list in case the Particular school doesnt sign one of the stud's....It just makes complete sense...I still agree with Big John..We will sign our 25.....I like the idea of landing one or more of the players I just mentioned....But every school has a B list just in Case...

Back