GT v. FSU in Ireland 2024

That's what I told him.

YARN | - I thought you wanted to be a pilot. - Whose butt did you kiss to  get here? | Top Gun (1986) | Video gifs by quotes | c225a206 | 紗

Which tix did you buy? I’m still waffling but it would be good to hang out again.
Headed to Edinburgh before. Will get to Dublin on Friday. Headed back to Austin on Tuesday. We need to meet up in Temple Bar area on Friday or Sat night.

it might be in this thread somewhere, but does anyone recall when tickets that were ordered through the GT ticket office will actually be delivered (mobile delivery)?

it might be in this thread somewhere, but does anyone recall when tickets that were ordered through the GT ticket office will actually be delivered (mobile delivery)?
I was told about a month before. Couldn’t see him but pretty sure my GT ticket rep’s lips were moving so there’s a good chance he pulled it out of his rectum to get me to hang up.

They wonder why they have an awful reputation.

I was told about a month before. Couldn’t see him but pretty sure my GT ticket rep’s lips were moving so there’s a good chance he pulled it out of his rectum to get me to hang up.

They wonder why they have an awful reputation.
Nothing quite as ripe as awful customer service.

went to the BC game and had great time years back. got into Dublin five hours prior to game time. best was my wife (pics already online at hottechmoms.com) falling sounds asleep in local establishment as we bar-hopped home (portmarnock) post-game. numerous Irish dudes taking selfies with her while she slept soundly at table and I drained Guinness! we were both drooling of course...as well as the Irish inbreds!

this year, turning game into a six day trip, 3 days in Killarney area, three back in Dublin. 3 days of golf. Guinness and Jameson tours / tastings.

was too drunk to remember bars we hit, but will try to recreate same damage post-game. I doubt many of the drunken, liver-damaged, ruddy Irishmen we met are still alive, but then again they are a stout bunch! who knows?

cheers!

went to the BC game and had great time years back. got into Dublin five hours prior to game time. best was my wife (pics already online at hottechmoms.com) falling sounds asleep in local establishment as we bar-hopped home (portmarnock) post-game. numerous Irish dudes taking selfies with her while she slept soundly at table and I drained Guinness! we were both drooling of course...as well as the Irish inbreds!

this year, turning game into a six day trip, 3 days in Killarney area, three back in Dublin. 3 days of golf. Guinness and Jameson tours / tastings.

was too drunk to remember bars we hit, but will try to recreate same damage post-game. I doubt many of the drunken, liver-damaged, ruddy Irishmen we met are still alive, but then again they are a stout bunch! who knows?

cheers!
there must be a typo, please advise

plshlpCwifepics.png

cheers!
Which courses are you playing?

Back