GT fans giving up/selling their tickets

gt9589

Smile... you love us.
After being at the game and watching the replay, listening to both press conferences, if you are a GT fan that gave up their seats last night to a UGAY fan, then shame on you. Especially in the lower East stands and batches in the mid lower West stands. We almost pulled an upset and went toe to toe with the best but most hated team in CFB. I feel for those GT fans that had to sit by the obnoxious UGAY fans last night. I was fortunate in that my section lower 110) are filled with GT player parents and seasons ticket holders like myself that were there or didn’t give them to any UGAY fans. There was probably less than 15-20 of them in our whole section. Other sections weren’t so fortunate. Upper north and very north East stands I get but not in the lower bowl of the stands. I’m preaching to the choir here but we are not Vandy, or Dook, etc. Those fair weather fans that chose to stay away or make a quick buck and sell to the most hated and obnoxious fans should have their season tickets revoked. I do get that some UGAY fans have purchased ticket packages or even the whole season just to see this one game but it’s not that overly pervasive. I’ve become tempered as I’ve gotten older but I still seethe with rage when our own fans get heckled in our own stadium. Smart said they felt like it was a home game for them. This has got to stop. For those of you that couldn’t make it and ate the cost of the tickets, bless you.

After being at the game and watching the replay, listening to both press conferences, if you are a GT fan that gave up their seats last night to a UGAY fan, then shame on you. Especially in the lower East stands and batches in the mid lower West stands. We almost pulled an upset and went toe to toe with the best but most hated team in CFB. I feel for those GT fans that had to sit by the obnoxious UGAY fans last night. I was fortunate in that my section lower 110) are filled with GT player parents and seasons ticket holders like myself that were there or didn’t give them to any UGAY fans. There was probably less than 15-20 of them in our whole section. Other sections weren’t so fortunate. Upper north and very north East stands I get but not in the lower bowl of the stands. I’m preaching to the choir here but we are not Vandy, or Dook, etc. Those fair weather fans that chose to stay away or make a quick buck and sell to the most hated and obnoxious fans should have their season tickets revoked. I do get that some UGAY fans have purchased ticket packages or even the whole season just to see this one game but it’s not that overly pervasive. I’ve become tempered as I’ve gotten older but I still seethe with rage when our own fans get heckled in our own stadium. Smart said they felt like it was a home game for them. This has got to stop. For those of you that couldn’t make it and ate the cost of the tickets, bless you.
Congrats on being better than everyone else!

it certainly makes me reevaluate if I want to stay in Upper North .. which i do. but it was damn near unbearable last night.

but i guess i could have easily been as pissed in any other section.

trust me .. i would have loved to have not been there. i hate that game. but i go anyway.

it certainly makes me reevaluate if I want to stay in Upper North .. which i do. but it was damn near unbearable last night.

trust me .. i would have loved to have not been there. i hate that game. but i go anyway.

You sir are a warrior. A true American and a patriot. You were literally in the teeth of hell.

You sir are a warrior. A true American and a patriot. You were literally in the teeth of hell.
there is possiblity next time UGA comes to BDS my oldest could be a freshmen there .. I told her last night if so I'm sitting in student section with her.

and I'm half-way serious!

there is possiblity next time UGA comes to BDS my oldest could be a freshmen there .. I told her last night if so I'm sitting in student section with her.

and I'm half-way serious!

Last night I had two open seats next to me and a lost UGAY fan proceeded to sit down. A few minutes later he started vaping and blowing his cherry scented vapor then proceeded to pick his nose and eat his boogers. Even after Zeke Biggers’ mom gave him a tissue, he proceed to pick them out of the tissue and eat them. Everyone saw it and were grossed out laughing at him. He didn’t care. He was a man on a mission.It was then I told him to leave. Never saw him again…. And they call us nerds.

Last night I had two open seats next to me and a lost UGAY fan proceeded to sit down. A few minutes later he started vaping and blowing his cherry scented vapor then proceeded to pick his nose and eat his boogers. Even after Zeke Biggers’ mom gave him a tissue, he proceed to pick them out of the tissue and eat them. Everyone saw it and were grossed out laughing at him. He didn’t care. He was a man on a mission.It was then I told him to leave. Never saw him again…. And they call us nerds.
i mean .. WTH.

I'm up there with you. I was in 109 previously but couldn't stomach paying for those seats after a year of the clown. May move back there in 2 years.

I’ve finally mustered the courage to watch the replay (as I was, of course, at the game in person. Survived the upper East).

The amount of red in the lower East club section is shameful. I can only assume that all club seats are season tickets, and therefore that season ticket holders gave up their seats.

Pretty embarrassing and thank you to everyone who had to struggle to make a buck and to make ends meet this holiday season by selling their club tickets.

Cue the “you don’t know everyone’s situation” comments.

I’ve finally mustered the courage to watch the replay (as I was, of course, at the game in person. Survived the upper East).

The amount of red in the lower East club section is shameful. I can only assume that all club seats are season tickets, and therefore that season ticket holders gave up their seats.

Pretty embarrassing and thank you to everyone who had to struggle to make a buck and to make ends meet this holiday season by selling their club tickets.

the players and coaches defend the field. season ticket holders should defend the stands.

A lot of club seats are corporate seats/owned by non-Tech fan people who use them for business purposes. Next best thing to a box for someone who wants to use them for entertaining/client purposes.

A lot of club seats are corporate seats/owned by non-Tech fan people who use them for business purposes. Next best thing to a box for someone who wants to use them for entertaining/client purposes.
Isn’t there a wait list for CL season ticks?
Batt and crew could start by scanning pictures/videos of the game and offering folks on the waitlist the (corporate) seats that were occupied by red during the game.

Back