Greg Garrett hanging it up.....

law_bee

Dodd-Like
here is a link to his lunch bunch report and his FINAL thoughts

http://mb5.theinsiders.com/fthehivefrm1.showMessage?topicID=23214.topic

As a fan of message boards we all remember the GG chats that use to take place at the old "hive." He would fill up the room with all of us hitting REFRESH to get the latest info.

However SOME felt that GG was O'leary's puppet and sent to the boards to keep the masses in line. When you read his final thoughts you can hear the admiration he still holds for O'leary and co.

I wish him the best and Godspeed.

Wow..So Sampson WILL be participating in

Spring Practices..Fantastic..I thought he would be here this fall and not this spring..As Greg said: He WILL push P.J.(the ACC leader)...That shows you how strong our Running Game will be next year..As the insider over on the hive said: Darious Walker dropped GT as he wanted immediate PT...We are loaded at RB...

[ QUOTE ]
here is a link to his lunch bunch report and his FINAL thoughts

http://mb5.theinsiders.com/fthehivefrm1.showMessage?topicID=23214.topic

As a fan of message boards we all remember the GG chats that use to take place at the old "hive." He would fill up the room with all of us hitting REFRESH to get the latest info.

However SOME felt that GG was O'leary's puppet and sent to the boards to keep the masses in line. When you read his final thoughts you can hear the admiration he still holds for O'leary and co.

I wish him the best and Godspeed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like GG, but in my opinion he never warmed to Gailey and clearly still yearns for the O'Leary days. I just get that feeling. He used to make posts with such passion about the team and the coaches and you never see that anymore. Not even when Gailey did something really good did he ever come out and act excited. He's a good man, but it is probably his time to move on. I wish him the best.

[ QUOTE ]

I like GG, but in my opinion he never warmed to Gailey and clearly still yearns for the O'Leary days. I just get that feeling. He used to make posts with such passion about the team and the coaches and you never see that anymore. Not even when Gailey did something really good did he ever come out and act excited. He's a good man, but it is probably his time to move on. I wish him the best.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree.

I agree also..Unlike one or two past disgruntled Oleary employees (Not Coaches) that happened to be let go once Gailey was hired.. Garrett NEVER seemed to act childish and start tearing down Gailey or stirring up the pot on any Public Baord as the 1 or 2 did....Even though like BOR said..He never seemed to warm to Gailey..He acted with class.....He must love GT over any personal agenda...Good luck to Greg in whatever he does in life....

Back