First 3 Gametimes Set.

6 is such an odd start time, I'm guessing regional coverage or PPV depending on how both teams fare in early games

Right now no TV (JP is taking the Duke @ VT game). I think that is more why it seems like a strange time...I think they wanted a cooler game since it's still in september.

Hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!

6pm is PERFECT for Chapel Hill! Means I'll be hitting the bars in celebration on Franklin Street around 10pm. OUTSTANDING!

Why Samford at 1 p.m.?

It'll be hotter than heck! I liked those years when we played those early not-so-big games in the evenings, when it was a little cooler.

Re: Why Samford at 1 p.m.?

What time is the next game? Maybe it's for conditioning? Or maybe the team just doesn't want to wait any longer than they have to?

It's not to be ready for the next game (8pm at clemson). It could be for some conditioning purposes, but I would expect that most of our starters will be out by at least the beginning of the 4th. I would like to know the reason though, I'm not looking forward to the heat either....oh well I guess I'd better pack an extra flask! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drink1.gif

Back when Tech games were just on radio, most kick-off times were 1 pm.

Back