Dublin roll call

See ya at the pep rally Friday?

We'll be at the Cliffs of Moher Friday, so no pep rally for us unfortunately. I'm only staying in Dublin four days before heading to London, so trying to squeeze a lot in.

I'll be there with Mrs. gth874t as well and several others. Gonna be a blast

Me and my best friend are going.

This feels like a look at me thread...

leprechaun.jpg

There will be 8 of us there. I've heard after the game the best chance to find a Pub that will show college football is a place called Wool-land Baa & Grill.

Four of us on the Kerry, Dublin, Galway tour. See you all there.

Hell yeah I'm going. My best friend and I are doing some hiking in Scotland then heading to Ireland for a few days before the game.

The grocery store clerk asked me if I was going today when he saw my GT hat and then asked me well why not, and then told me I really should. I don't know if he was working for Kroger or the Irish ministry of tourism.

The grocery store clerk asked me if I was going today when he saw my GT hat and then asked me well why not, and then told me I really should. I don't know if he was working for Kroger or the Irish ministry of tourism.

He probably didn't know that you own No Man's Sky.

Should have told him you couldn't because you're on the terrorist watch list and then asked what special discount you could get.

Back