DONE DEAL Robertson is a JACKET!!

2 down one to go.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif

Come on down Brandon!!!!!

who is patriot and why were you wrong?....

all sources said this guy is coming to GT and then you make some post saying his is not?

what was your source?

I think an explaination is in order?

Patriot has great sources

Patriot was the one last year who knew and posted that Kenny Scott would be a jacket, confirmed, first.

Fortunately, as he stated, his source was wrong on this one!!!!!!

Re: who is patriot and why were you wrong?....

I'm glad to say that my source was wrong. Source was an assistant hs coach. Won't say that he is all bad b/c he is the same one that gave me the info. on Kenny Scott last year 3 days before he committed. BUT this time I'm glad to be wrong. SORRY for the scare guys!!!!! By the way,it was not a GT shirt that he had on all day!! For once those little stunts go our way!!!

BOR, I hope you wash well to-nite

'cause i can sniff your backside from here :)

2 down, 1 to go!!

Re: BOR, I hope you wash well to-nite

My arse smells sweet just like my crap! When are you guys ever gonna figure this out?

YES!!!

THIS A GREAT JOB BY CHAN AND HIS STAFF!!! THIS KID IS A PLAYER!!! GO JACKETS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/boom.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif

Back