Did anyone just see the interview with

BLACK WATCH

Helluva Engineer
Willie Williams (The Miami signee) on Count down to signing day? He just said on his Fsu visit at Dinner they gave em all the Strawberry Daquires they could drink...Uh...What is the legal drinking age?? Boy...I bet some people are squirming right now... I noticed Jaime Repeated his statement about Lobster but left off the Daquiree part...

Best recruit money can buy...

Typical Cane/Nole. He's nothing but trash IMO. His mouth is an NCAA violation waiting to happen (with all his gold caps and the words that come out). It's amazing how thugs like this can get into a school of higher learning. I'm glad Tech still has standards when admitting a student-athlete.

BTW, looks like he caused quite a ruckus in Gainesville before leaving town. This is a premium article from the UM Rivals site...

[ QUOTE ]
Carol City High School linebacker Willie Williams signed with the University of Miami on Wednesday but before he plays for the Hurricanes he has some legal problems in Gainesville to clear up.

Three separate sworn complaints were filed against Williams after his recruiting visit to Gainesville last weekend.

The first was for battery on Saturday night on the second floor of the Reitz Union. According to a University of Florida Police Department report, Williams grabbed a female student from the front against her will while she was walking to the stairs with her boyfriend.

The second incident occurred at 2:30 on Sunday morning at the Royal Blue Night Club. Akeem Thompson of Gainesville told the Gainesville Police Dept. that Williams "started hitting him with his fist for no apparent reason."

Thompson picked Williams out of a photo lineup and Williams later admitted hitting Thompson.

Two hours later, according to the UPD, Williams discharged three fire extinguishers at the UF Hilton Conference Center where the recruits stayed during their visits.

The latter charge is a felony.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bash.gif

Back