Complete ACC '04 schedules

GT Ace

Jolly Good Fellow
Complete ACC \'04 schedules

It appears that every ACC will have a cupcake to start the season, cepting Mia & FSU (who play each other), with Maryland's being slightly more than a cupcake.
Mia & VT really dumped the Big East. I figured they'd have to have some Big E games to make their sched work, but they ditched em all save VT's gm w/West Viginia. They did a good job of making their sched work without div1aa gms.
Virginia has a 'Tale of 2 Seasons' with the 1 half a stroll & the last half a slugfest.
Check out the sceds & make your 'intelligent' comments:

ACC full schedules

Re: Complete ACC \'04 schedules

They have a mistake on our schedule. They list Va. Tech as an away game.

Re: Complete ACC \'04 schedules

For once I wish I had read your post BW! It was like what the heck...we are the ONLY team w/ 5 rd games!!!! Even not being an Engineer, I knew THAT was impossible....Thanks for clearing it up even though I had already gone thru the exercise of figuring it out.....

Overall it once again apears to be a fairly fair schedule...of the three games I would be surprised if we won, only one relates to schedule...MD. The week before this game we play MIA(FL)...by the way just to chap the Neubie's a bit always include (FL)...and MD plays...NOBODY! I expect ralph to put up a good number against them, go deep into the bench, and come out well rested. I suppose it won't help them with a bowl bid, but a win against us will!...

Also of note, Duke also has an off week before our game...right after we play MIA AND MD back to back. We still should win by 30. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drink1.gif

Back