Can we talk about the best bowl logo ever?

You're half right. You put them in a toaster, never the microwave. They can be eaten untoasted as delicious survival food, but it's suboptimal.
No you don't. You grab a pack as you're heading out the door.

Screenshot 2023-12-29 at 18.19.51.png

Whoever convinced their bosses that a bowl sponsorship and a creative, fun approach on a brand that has been around for decades deserves a huge bonus and a promotion. They have gotten so much positive, free press it is really amazing.
It makes me want to buy pop tarts my next trip to the store because it made me realize how good they are. May pick up some frosted strawberry

Whoever convinced their bosses that a bowl sponsorship and a creative, fun approach on a brand that has been around for decades deserves a huge bonus and a promotion. They have gotten so much positive, free press it is really amazing.
Except he has to store the giant toaster in his garage until next year

It makes me want to buy pop tarts my next trip to the store because it made me realize how good they are. May pick up some frosted strawberry

We’ve got boxes of Little Debbie Christmas cakes and Gingerbread men left over. I’m trashing them to make room for 12-pack PopTarts - multi flavors.

Back