Buster a strong candidate for Georgia State

This was my first fear when I heard the GA St coach resigned truth be told. Hopefully just agent bluster.

If Faulkner does leave I’m confident that Weinke could step in. Faulkner has been on other head coach lists, so he’s not gonna be at GT very long unless GT pays him a lot more, which probably wouldn’t happen.

If Faulkner does leave I’m confident that Weinke could step in. Faulkner has been on other head coach lists, so he’s not gonna be at GT very long unless GT pays him a lot more, which probably wouldn’t happen.
If I were him, I stick around as long as Haynes King is here and ride that bow wave into a better coaching position than GSU (and that goes for both schools).

If I were him, I stick around as long as Haynes King is here and ride that bow wave into a better coaching position than GSU (and that goes for both schools).
I think he could do better than Ga State with a stronger resume. Even Ga Southern is a better job that Ga State.

I'm really hoping he comes back for the upcoming season, the offense crushes it, and then he gets a decent HC opportunity. Win win.

I have always argued that the biggest loss after 2009 was Jeff Monken. Hopefully for us I won’t be saying that about Faulkner in 2024. But I’d be happy if 2024 were like 2009 with one exception.
Monken…seriously?

How about Dwyer and Bebe and Derrick Morgan and Tarrant?

We had Paul ööööing Johnson. Monken doesn’t hold a candle to the man.

Monken…seriously?

How about Dwyer and Bebe and Derrick Morgan and Tarrant?

We had Paul ööööing Johnson. Monken doesn’t hold a candle to the man.
He was pretty good at playing good cop. It took a while to recover after losing his voice and he’s a very very good coach. It’s just one man’s opinion.

Back