Brandon Miller

Ham4heisman

Varsity Lurker
Do we honestly have a good chance to land this guy?

Be honest. I just don't know, in all of the articles I've read it says that he has been leaning to FSU and UGAg the whole time.

Also, is Colquitt, his home town, in south south Georgia (maybe closer to FSU than GT/UGA)?

Re: Brad Miller

If you mean Brandon Miller, the answer is yes.
Not sure about my South GA geography, but I imagine FSU is closer to his home.

I should be shot, I can't believe that mistake. Embarrasing and now I cant edit...drats /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/pat.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/pat.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/pat.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/pat.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/pat.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/pat.gif

Ham...

I dont know if we have a legit shot at Brandon Miller or not..BUT Big John over on the new site..Says tht Gailey is IN-HOME TONIGHT with The stud LB Jae Thaxton and that he may come on an official visit this weekend...You talk about hurtin ugag..They want him badly... This is TOTALLY surprising AS Thaxton has not even mentioned us until the last few days.....Big John is on top of this....Stay tuned for more news....

Moultrie is only about 60-65 miles north of Tallahassee. Pretty straight shot from Moultrie through Thomasville to Tallahassee. Not surprised at FSU being in the running for anybody over in that area.

[ QUOTE ]
Ham...

I dont know if we have a legit shot at Brandon Miller or not..BUT Big John over on the new site..Says tht Gailey is IN-HOME TONIGHT with The stud LB Jae Thaxton and that he may come on an official visit this weekend...You talk about hurtin ugag..They want him badly... This is TOTALLY surprising AS Thaxton has not even mentioned us until the last few days.....Big John is on top of this....Stay tuned for more news....

[/ QUOTE ]

shameless plug? I think so.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Location Location Location

Moultrie is in Colquitt County
Colquitt is in Miller County

Colquitt is 65 miles due west of Moultrie.

Also, I agree with BOR

Colquitt is one county north of Climax, Georgia--

hometown of our own James Butler, so I think we can get players from that area. Albany is close by, and we got Daryl Smith from there. From what I've heard, we are as much in it as UGAg and F$U. Doesn't mean we'll get him, but I think most of the recruiting gurus are writing us off, not Brandon.

that area does have a strong GT fanbase

I cannot remember when we have been in so MANY late races for TOP PLAYERS!

CG is doing a pretty good job! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

Re: that area does have a strong GT fanbase

He is getting more competitive for the top Ga. S/A's every year. That is the biggest step we have needed to take. We really need to close on Robertson &/or Miller. No reason we can not get both, right?

Robertson is extremely doubtful, he is solid...

with FSU unfortunately /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/pat.gif

Back