been in HAWAII...still there

itlbeealrt

Varsity Lurker
law_bee..If you can, get over to Maui. We spent last spring break (3 days in Wakiki) and a week in Maui...Take the road to Hana..ALL the way around the island. High lite of our trip. You'll love it

Originally posted by itlbeealrt:
law_bee..If you can, get over to Maui. We spent last spring break (3 days in Wakiki) and a week in Maui...Take the road to Hana..ALL the way around the island. High lite of our trip. You'll love it
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I can vouch for that. The scenery is beautiful. There was one cliff that we stopped at, and the ocean below was just awesome looking.

Does anyone remember who started the rumor that we would lose some players to grades? If not it was Suzi Q. just spreading rumor of no substance. Good bye SQ and your rumors!

Again..Mele Kalikimaka...Wish I was there...since your on Oahu...hike up Diamond Head...great views of Wiakiki Beach...

There is a beautiful Black rock beach in Maui with great snorkling...You need to check it out...We were there in 1994....

Jerry, thanks for the "arrow", "jab", whatever. Often read posts just waiting for "The Final Word" from you: wrapping it up and putting it away. You are nasty in such a "nice" way. HaHa. Merry Christmas, God's best always, John.

By the way, so I am not totally guilty of hi-jacking: Lawbee, have a great time....miss your regular run of posts!!

and I am glad things are going well back home. On the cruise ship they wanted .75/minute for net and I am too cheap for that gauging.

I am at an internet cafe on wakiki right now(.10/minute).

I was VERY happy all our FB players made their grades. I had seen some speculative posts b/f I left and was concerned HOWEVER it appears those posters were just spreading some NEGATIVE cheer before the holidays.

having a great time and glad to see the great WR pickup. It really seems CG has a plan and I know we finished strong last year. If we close out strong again we are going to have a great class of STUDENT/athletes.

Ohana!

(God.. I forget what that means.)

I went to Maui in July, and the island is simply beautiful. Only problem I had is that I'm a die-hard gamer, and not only did I not have my Playstation 2 with me, but I couldn't find an EB or GameStop anywhere.

Enjoy your stay over there, and don't worry because everything is just great here in the land of the brave and bold.

Back