Away Games for Next Year?

D

Damarius

Away games are my favorite
Ill be at Clemson, North Carolina, N.C. State and of course Ugag.

whos goin where?

Don't think I'll make Maryland.. Not sure about ugag, but should make the rest..

Clemson is definitely going to be at the top of my list this year. If I repeat my performance from 2 years ago, I probably will not survuve the trip.

I'll be at the Clem game. Probably the only game I make it to. Unless, we get a Peach Bowl birth so I can go over Christmas vacation.

Hier's my road schedule:

<ul type="square"> [*]Clemson. I'm there dude. My first away Clemson game was 1987, and I've gone to every GT @ Clemson game since. The 30-14 victory in 1989 was my all time favorite GT game, except any win over UGag, of course. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif
[*]Never traveled to NC state, but I might this year since we own 'em.
[*]Never been to UNC. This game is right after Clemson, so two long drives in two weeks is out.
[*]Went to the last four games at UGag, but I think I'll watch it on TV this year. If the dumb dawgs are 5-5 or worse on Nov. 27, and GT is 7-3 or better, I may changeth mein mind. [/list]

FHstinger
yellowjacket.jpg

will be moving from ATL to Charlotte....

since I will be moving to the heart of cigarette road in June the home games are going to be away and many of the away will be home.

All I want to know is why the Miami game can't always be played on the road. Maybe we could get the league to let us have a home game with FSU every year and an away game with Miami. That's going to be one heck of a road trip next year.

Back