Anybody have a link to buzzoff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It\'s Not Really Vibrant There Right Now

They are not saying much. That our class is 54th best.

Buzzoff

Re: It\'s Not Really Vibrant There Right Now

And it's now a "Membership by Approval" site. Wonder what it takes to be 'approved'?

in order to be approved.. you cannot have the ability to chew gum and walk at the same time.. and you certainly cant like ANYTHING about Tech.. or know ANYTHING about the game of football...

I registered and was approved but I guess i'm not very smart becaose when I log in I end up on a board but can't find BuzzOff. If someone can tell me what I need to do I would like to see what is going on there Thanks

Link to Buzzoff

There should be something saying return to the borad or buzzoff or something, if you are registered.

For all the buzzoff idiots lurking....

I bet the buzzoff morons wouldn;t know how many times in the last 20 years Tech has had a top 25 rated recruiting class. 3, and only one of those happened in the last 10 years.

Re: For all the buzzoff idiots lurking....

But MsTA said O'Leary has back to back top 15 classes. You mean she was WRONG???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif

Re: For all the buzzoff idiots lurking....

The posts are probably going something like-

beebad- Gailey didn't sign enough people. He had scholarships left over.

msta - Gailey signed too many people. He didn't need all those players.

beeware - Well if beebad didn't think he signed enough and you think he signed too many and he signed about the same number as the wonderful King George, maybe Gailey did sign the right number of players.

beebad - Shut up you idiot.

msta - Yea. Gailey never does anything right. YOUR crazy. You gotta go by how many the lovely Teddy Roof signed. Or maybe Ralph cause he has Dave O'Brien.

beebad - Yea you can't go by anything Gailey does

beeware - That's right. wasn't he the one that dropped the bomb on the Germans at Nagasaki?

msta - Probably

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back