After calming down...........

gtfan1147

Dodd-Like
After waking up from a nap and calming down, now, I can state my point better.

Here we are at 5-4(3-3). While this is not where we expected to be as of prior to 1 p.m. today, it's better than some expected at the outset of the season. I admit getting caught up in the talk of 7-3 going to Charlottesville. It's okay for the fans, but look what happens when the players buy into it. Duke is an inspired football team, but without the turnovers, dropped passes, and lack of focus; we win this afternoon.

That being said, there is a lot of football left. We control our own destiny for a good bowl game, and a better regular season finish than last year. The new season starts Saturday in Atlanta against North Carolina. We have to refocus and come out next week like after Clemson.

Right. No need for a 24 hour rule after this one.

THWNC!!!

ok. I dont want to dwell on a bad game that is over BUT.............we got stomped by DUKE

DUKE...DUKE....

come on a nap...24 hours...a 100 years....DUKE!!!

Im the first to say that
IF we run the table and beat UGA we'll be in the Peach and have forgot about this game but DUKE!!!

All I got to say is I hate Ted Roof. He sucked as a player...He cost Joe a Heisman and NOW eneded a Gator bowl run for a worthless 3 win
drinking.gif
team.

I might calm down by next years Election and if that goes like this gmae did, I'll drink more.
A lot more.
mad.gif

You said Duke was an inspired team today. Didn't we have more to be inspired about? We had a lot more to look forward to. These ups and downs are "for the birds".

jasper, get your head out of your crapper. Ted sucked as a player!? Good grief man, you need to do some serious tape reviews. THWG

Well V, for a little perspective, if the election goes like this game, it will cost tens of thousands of American lives, until corrected by a fresh set of balls. THWG

Originally posted by GoldZ:
Well V, for a little perspective, if the election goes like this game, it will cost tens of thousands of American lives, until corrected by a fresh set of balls. THWG
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">That's right. We'd better make sure to get W. out of there. Let's find someone with the balls to, say, meet all his obligations to the Air Force Reserve.

(I did not hijack, I'm just responding to inapprpriate posts.)

belly, not the forum for me to respond to your dangerous, IMO post. I was responding to another inappropriate post which I shouldn't have. THWG

Back