2023 Recruiting

Long snapper from Benedictine, Savannah

My little cousin! Very very excited for him and the entire family. This is gonna be fun.

On a side note, remember the story last week about Reggie Ball and his biggest fan (Carter Martin) who passed away in 2004? Carter was my little cousin and Joseph was Carter’s little cousin at the the time.

Go Jackets!

My little cousin! Very very excited for him and the entire family. This is gonna be fun.

On a side note, remember the story last week about Reggie Ball and his biggest fan (Carter Martin) who passed away in 2004? Carter was my little cousin and Joseph was Carter’s little cousin at the the time.

Go Jackets!

So everyone in Savannah is related then?

Yeah, Gunner is from Rabun County, so I didn't think they were. Perhaps the confusion is Brock Vandagriff went to Prince Ave and his dad is Bailey's HS coach, right?
Yes. We're also recruiting his Prince Ave teammate QB Aaron Philo for 2024.

We need at least two deep at kicker, punter and long snapper. The roster now has 2 PK, 1 P and 1 LS. Hopefully we have walk ons lined up in case of an injury.

Go Jackets!
Your little cousin is one hell of a long snapper; 4.5/5 Kohl ranking in an area of need! So glad he didn't wind up at USCe as was originally speculated.

Not too shabby in the classroom at a quality school (Benedictine Savannah) either, with a 1480 SAT score to match.

Cousin Carter would be (is!) ecstatic with Jojo fixing to play for Tech.

Back