“Big Announcement in the Near Future”

That would be very energizing. No way that kind news wouldn’t leak tho. The whole league has to fold for it to happen.
And then, he announces our permanent 6 we play in the SEC are Vandy, Missouri, Kentucky, Arkansas, Mississippi State, and UGAg......and we all go WTF IS THIS BS???

WracerX expects: HC announcement or Conference realignment

WracerX receives: the return of money down

I hope the big announcement is that no coach will be on next year's staff, for football. We need an overhaul.. One done right. One done with coaches that know what they are doing. Key isn't the magical answer. The man failed... repeat FAILED as an O-line coach. If you cannot succeed at a singular level, there is nothing to suggest you will succeed at a higher level. Take the "tech man" concept away and use common sense. I know I am standing on this island, with my thoughts...and that's ok. I was right about Roof. I was right about Collins... But, what do I know?

B3EA787E-9748-40C9-8AFB-3661189B6DF5.gif

Truthfully, it is going to be some sort of money raising announcement. Stadium improvements. Infrastructure.

For those that don't recall, Tennessee was in a bad way a decade or so ago with facilities. I believe they even used non athletic funds to improve athletic facilities. Tennessee is now beginning to have payoff.

Back