You're in for some dreadful grief, mutts.

The Jacket

The Coat
Today, a perfect stranger who had no knowledge of my Georgia Tech allegiance saw that I was without a jacket. Out of pure kindness and compassion and with the guidance of the cosmos itself, he gave me a fleece. An Oklahoma Sooners fleece. This is a sign, from the unknowable source of all things that there is nothing to fear. That Georgia's time on college football's grandest stage will be brief and will bring them nothing but sorrow.

This is not a psychotic episode. This is a cleansing moment of clarity. I'm imbued, StingTalk. I'm imbued with some special spirit. It's not a religious feeling at all. It's a shocking eruption of great blinding pain. I feel dizzy and lightheaded, as if suddenly I'd been plugged into some great electromagnetic wasp nest. I feel connected to all living things. To saccharum, tigers, elephants, all the roses of the world. And even to some great, unseen, living Conestoga wagon. What I think the Sooners call Schooner. But it's not a breakdown. I've never felt more orderly in my life. It is a shattering and beautiful sensation. It is the exalted flow of the space-time continuum, save that it is spaceless and timeless and... of such hatefulness. I feel on the verge of some great, ultimate Good Word.

And Georgia will not be national champions for now or for any other spaceless time.

If you haven't put this in the Experience Vaults yet, should I? I feel like it would be a ööööing outstanding entry.

Substance: Oklahoma Jacket, Georgia Tech Fandom
Dosage: 15g/ml (approximately 10 lbs) OJ + 100% pure GTF (administered over an entire life)

And Georgia will not be national champions for now or for any other spaceless time.

I think I speak for most of Stingtalk by saying...

toptenz-clapping-audience.jpg

A total stranger gave you his Sooners fleece? Next did he ask you out on a date or grab your balls without your consent?

Today, a perfect stranger who had no knowledge of my Georgia Tech allegiance saw that I was without a jacket. Out of pure kindness and compassion and with the guidance of the cosmos itself, he gave me a fleece. An Oklahoma Sooners fleece. This is a sign, from the unknowable source of all things that there is nothing to fear. That Georgia's time on college football's grandest stage will be brief and will bring them nothing but sorrow.

This is not a psychotic episode. This is a cleansing moment of clarity. I'm imbued, StingTalk. I'm imbued with some special spirit. It's not a religious feeling at all. It's a shocking eruption of great blinding pain. I feel dizzy and lightheaded, as if suddenly I'd been plugged into some great electromagnetic wasp nest. I feel connected to all living things. To saccharum, tigers, elephants, all the roses of the world. And even to some great, unseen, living Conestoga wagon. What I think the Sooners call Schooner. But it's not a breakdown. I've never felt more orderly in my life. It is a shattering and beautiful sensation. It is the exalted flow of the space-time continuum, save that it is spaceless and timeless and... of such hatefulness. I feel on the verge of some great, ultimate Good Word.

i would like this more than once if I could.

fucj georgia.

I wonder if any UGA fans visiting the board can make it to the bottom of your post before they get distracted enjoying the smell of their own farts.

Back