You went to Georgia Tech didn't you

How do you know Mills isn't a man of integrity? It's not related to a crime. It's not related to his prior suspensions. It's not PJ's decision.

But yeah, öööö Mills for whatever he did. Damn!

I don't think he's a bad kid, but definitely acted pretty selfish. While CPJ was ultra vague he did say it was a known rule and Mills broke it, whatever it was. A real team player knows the rules and makes sure to not get in trouble (especially when he's already been suspended twice). Like CPJ said, he made some poor choices, very disappointing.

So whatcha whining about. Did you expect anything different? How many of us had friends that only hung around Tech for a year. How many of us hung on by our finger nails? CPJ is a pussy compared to the nut cutting that went on every day in Skiles, Van Leer, ESM and Architecture buildings. Thinning the herd makes the herd healthier. I'm over it. I've seen better, and I'll see better again; probably this year. The guys that are left have all had the shaft before. They aren't virgins. I expect them to do what has to be done on the field and in the classroom. THWG!
Screen Shot 2017-08-19 at 11.55.25 AM.png

That's the spirit. That's exactly how I felt about most of the professors at Tech. Only my hate got me thru.

I'm pretty sure I spite passed a class or two in my early years there just because I didn't want to give the professor the satisfaction, and that was only like 10 years ago.

NM, I shouldn't post speculation. Good luck to Mills and I hope we never have to face him in a game

If it wasn't this yr or this game,it would be sometime.I was just hoping he would make it through this yr.

I'd rather have a 3-9 record every year than to have anything less than men of integrity wearing the white and gold each and every week.

Go Jackets!

öööö that. I'd rather compete for championships whenever possible. Boot guys off the team that need it else Just Win Baby.
My degree won't be affected. öööö 3-9 every year.

Actually when I went, women and minorities got early registration if they were engineering majors. That meant white males got stuck with the harder professors that no one wanted.
So you admit to being a millennial?

Then yeah. Now we know why it wasn't hard for you.

Back