Wow, Boston Coll graduated 100% of it's football

GT Ace

Jolly Good Fellow
Wow, Boston Coll graduated 100% of it\'s football

players that entered in '98-99. BC, along with Northwestern, won the American Football Coaches Asso's 'Academic Acheivement Award' for 2004 for 100% grad rate of the class that entered in the '98-99 school yr. That's amazing.
Did u know that The Eagles offer men's & women's skiing? Or M's & W's sailing? It's true. They also have a 'national' class Ice Hockey program. Very interesting.

Boston Coll, Miami entertainment facts

Boston College is class all the way...

Having lived in Newton, MA and attending some BC games there, I can attest to a truly class act college with BC. The fans may not be of the same calibler as we are but they act kindly and such. The campus is very nice and BC runs a very clean sports program. I can see why they were invited to the ACC even though they are wayyyy up there in New England. But it will make for a nice road trip to visit Boston in the fall. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/greenclap.gif

Do U think BC&Mia will have to increase

their basketball arenas' capacity? BC seats 8600 & Mia 7000. Heck, Miami draws more for baseball than for basketball. I believe that the basketball will thrive & additional seats will be needed immediately.

Back