Who's pulling for Louisville tonight?

ACCelerator

Varsity Lurker
Who\'s pulling for Louisville tonight?

Georgia Tech and Miami of Ohio are tied with 624 all time wins. That ranks us tied at 18th amoung all Div I-A schools.

I'm gonna root for Loiusville to pull off an upset tonight versus Miami of Ohio so they don't push us back to #19 on the list, where we started the season.

Go Jackets!

Re: Who\'s pulling for Louisville tonight?

I am pulling for Louisville but all I care about is that they lose by less than 2 touchdowns.

I'll pull for Louisville! Good friend of mine has son that will be playing tonight!

Hey, not to diminish Miami Ohio's 624 wins but lets remember who we have been whipping as compared to the Redskins uh I mean the Red Hawks.

For 100 years we have been largely beating the likes of Georgia, Alabama, Auburn, and Clemson (plus Duke until this year!)

Who has the Skins or Hawks or whatever politically correct name they go by today beaten except Georgia in the 1973 Tangerine Bowl.

Not much of anyone that is a member of the BCS conferences.

I will give them their just due as the old "cradle of coaches" title (Paul Brown, Ara Parsaghian, Bo Scemhbechler and Woody Hayes...If I recall correctly).

Other than that we need to beat Tulsa and we will be no less than still tied with this mid-yankee school come August 2004.

Sorry, but I have Miami to win and to cover.

Louisville. If only for the reason that after the Auburn debacle when the Louisville coach was contacted by Auburn's president, the Louisville coach had a press conference apologizing to their fans. He seemed like a class act.

Originally posted by UpWithTheWhiteAndGold:
What Beeware said for me.. my Pick'Em depends on it.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">UWTWAG,

Miami is already up 21-0 with over 3 min left in the 1st quarter.

We are in good shape so far.

35-7 Miami with over 6 min left in the second quarter.

Keep it up Miami.

This is the guy Auburn was so hot to hire????

Excellent- I have them winning for 28 points... the highest possible for the Pick'Em.

Miami 35 Louisville 21 at the half.

Louisville scores on the last play of the half.

Miami 35 Louisville 28 at the end of 3 quarters.

Louisville has scored 21 unanswered points to pull within 7 points with a quarter to go.

Great win AND cover by Miami.

Back