Whiteout? Yay or Nay?

TheGoldTugger

Loving Thy-Self
Ban Hammer'd
I can't figure out if this is a whiteout or not. Sorry to start a new thread. I am bringing both a Gold and White Polo either way. What are we doing here?

gtzulu

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED IN PROTEST OF EVIL SOFTWARE
Wear gold in exactly this shade:

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
I wore white. Actually bought it in bookstore before game.

Whiteout fail though.
Choosing the whiteout during the season is a good idea so it's done for a good game at a good time. But it can't be a players only thing two days before the game. GTAA needs to wake up and realize determining it early enough to print it on the tickets doesn't work unless it's a Thursday night game.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
When we start changing out apparel to Adidas, hopefully there will be less blue in the stands. I did see a nice white jacket yesterday. It looked to be about a $40-$50 jacket. It was in the $100 range. It wasn't $100 nice. I suppose it was Cutter and Buck or something.

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
When we start changing out apparel to Adidas, hopefully there will be less blue in the stands. I did see a nice white jacket yesterday. It looked to be about a $40-$50 jacket. It was in the $100 range. It wasn't $100 nice. I suppose it was Cutter and Buck or something.
Probably not. I’d imagine there will be more blue.

I wanted to get a gold jacket, but the only thing they had a bookstore was the junk Coliseum brand jackets and the $200 Peter Millar pullover golf thing.

So I bought a $50 under armor 1/4 zip thing in white. I like it a lot but really wanted something gold for the cold weather games.