White Out for GT Homecoming

I just got snail mail and it said whiteout at Bobby Dodd this weekend. It also had a coupon for Cheetah after the game!

What's to vote on? Team is trying to pull a last minute white out off and asking fans to join in.

They should plan ahead next time. I already have my wardrobe laid out for Saturday.

What's to vote on? Team is trying to pull a last minute white out off and asking fans to join in.
+1 for white out. I'll wear a white T-shirt over a blue hoodie. I don't know if I have any XXL white t-shirts though, it might get a little tight.

I have no problem with whiteouts and support them. My only question is this: If we want it to be (more) successful, why doesn't GTAA/bookstore or somebody go buy a öööö-ton of cheap ass white short and long sleeve T's in bulk, have a simple GT or something very cheaply screen printed on the front, and sell for $5-$10 a piece right outside the gates? Even at $15 most people would buy them if they didn't have one. It's like we set ourselves up for failure then do nothing to improve on it.

+1 for white out. I'll wear a white T-shirt over a blue hoodie. I don't know if I have any XXL white t-shirts though, it might get a little tight.
Go buy a plain white hoody from Walmart you cheap bastige

I have no problem with whiteouts and support them. My only question is this: If we want it to be (more) successful, why doesn't GTAA/bookstore or somebody go buy a öööö-ton of cheap ass white short and long sleeve T's in bulk, have a simple GT or something very cheaply screen printed on the front, and sell for $5-$10 a piece right outside the gates? Even at $15 most people would buy them if they didn't have one. It's like we set ourselves up for failure then do nothing to improve on it.
Barnes and Noble looks 75% blue

I have already made the "no more Russell gear" pledge. Once the Adidas stuff starts hitting the shelf I am re-upping my game

Barnes and Noble looks 75% blue

Blue and gray. My gf was looking for something gold in there and they literally had nothing in a ladies clothing style. Lots of shades of gray though. Hmmmm.

Blue and gray. My gf was looking for something gold in there and they literally had nothing in a ladies clothing style. Lots of shades of gray though. Hmmmm.
You know the rule

You know the rule

e03205848ab0449dc930b957b487ab52.jpg

Back