Which QB do you start against Tennessee?

Who's your quarterback against Tennessee?

• Matthew Jordan

Votes: 58 33.1%
  • Taquan Marshall

Votes: 78 44.6%
  • Lucas Johnson

Votes: 20 11.4%
  • Jay Jones

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Vad Lee

Votes: 15 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
Let's see who ST starts at QB on Sep 4.

From reading the scrimmage notes, apparently Jordan has been sucking. Doesn't bode well for the most experienced QB. I picked Marshall.

From reading the scrimmage notes, apparently Jordan has been sucking. Doesn't bode well for the most experienced QB. I picked Marshall.

We all know you picked Vad Lee.

MJ is the next Tevin Washington. No thanks.

attachment.php

I'm trying not to go too much on what I saw Saturday. I mentioned to Kyle Cerge Henderson that they really shut the #1 offense down and he said there were a lot of reasons for that. I took that to mean it wasnt MJ's fault. At least not his alone.

I'm trying not to go too much on what I saw Saturday. I mentioned to Kyle Cerge Henderson that they really shut the #1 offense down and he said there were a lot of reasons for that. I took that to mean it wasnt MJ's fault. At least not his alone.

D..E..D
E.......E
D..E..D

Wow. I wasn't expecting TM to have such a lead this early in the poll. I thought it would be head to head between him and MJ and that MJ would be leading slightly.

I still think MJ is the best QB for us right now. I would be fine with TM though. No way I would start a Rs-Fr. If Vad Lee wants to go to the game I will buy him a ticket.

I have been firmly in the MJ camp all preseason, but this weekend I rewatched the VT game last year, and while MJ had a few good plays (the long run, one or two nice passes, and good goal line running), there were also a ton of really ugly and ineffective plays. He's too timid with the football, and hinders the offense when he tucks and runs every other play.

The announcers kept praising him for his play after the first quarter, but I would argue that the defense (somehow) won us that game. There were numerous fumbles/INTs that changed the game completely. Also, Marcus Marshall ran his ass off. I think at this point I'm leaning towards younger more talented and more electric players with more to gain in the future. I like MJ - if it's him I'll support him and CPJ because they know way more than any of us... just answering the dumb poll.

Back