Where are the damn practice reports?

MeatWrench

Holder of all Moon records
Parker Braun is great. Will Bryan is very good. If Cooper is better than those two, that is big. Marshall (out for UT but don't think its serious beyond that) is a Sr that started 9 games last year. Jahaziel Lee started 3 games as a freshman but was disappointing in Spring. Shamire does well in spurts.

We're not particularly deep, especially at tackle, but that's a pretty good starting 5. Need Stickler and the Morgans to step it up.

I thought Shamire looked pretty trim at that scrimmage the other day. Within the context of himself, that is. Maybe he can be a more consistent performer as a result.

gtzulu

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED IN PROTEST OF EVIL SOFTWARE
PJ said he knows who the QB will be. Said he's known for a while. Incidentally, Matthew Jordan is back practicing. So, to me, odds are it's Jordan.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
Boy, he's fidgety today.

Not liking his demeanor at all. Looks like I'll be reshuffling my BH coin.

77GTFan

Dodd-Like
The bright spot is that he does not feel inclined to go into a closet and shoot himself. I urge fellow Stingtalkers to follow his lead and show restraint.

wreckem1990

Flats Noob
This team and this coach has done more with less than we have at B back right now. All of you need to take a ööööing breath. Get ready to get back on the hype train once Benson and Howard go ham on the vols

txsting

Elite level sh*tposting
The bright spot is that he does not feel inclined to go into a closet and shoot himself. I urge fellow Stingtalkers to follow his lead and show restraint.
This indicates he has considered the option. Butthurt probably still at a reasonable value.

Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.
Not sure if it means anything but KQ asked if the fumbles were with the 1's and CPJ said stte of "yes Taquan had a couple."

gtzulu

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED IN PROTEST OF EVIL SOFTWARE
Saint-Amour is playing with the 1's at end, sounds like he might've jumped Simmons (Johnson said he thought Keshun was still with the 1's)

Good sign, maybe, because Simmons was our best pass rusher. We'll see all three for sure