W. Williams

oldfoggy

Dodd-Like
has been charged by the police with battery, and violation of probation! Looks like Mia may have to wait a while for his playing days. What the heck was Mia thinking in offering this hoodlum a scholly? Guess they will have to play all their games at Raiford if they want him to play.

Obviously appears to be a bad apple but

I am really curious to find out the whole story. He had the same previous record while FSU & UF were recruiting him. Did we ever try to recruit him? What about the UF players that were with him at the bar brawl (or whatever happened). There really seems to be more than just his previous (however terrible) record.

FWIW, Miami(FL) signed a LB from NYC--

last year, I think. The name Leon Williams seems to pop in my mind. He was arrested for armed robbery after the 'Canes signed him. I think he's in jail now. Well, folks, what do you expect when you bring a megapower into your conference. More of FSU in more ways than one.

UpWithTheWhiteAndGold, do you know for sure

obviously he has the athletic credentials and I understand the grades are not a problem. Did we ever contact him? Glad he isn't here, but I just think there is more to this. I think UF looks a little shakey in this situation as well.

Back