Vegas Odds: 2024 ACC win totals

USCJacket

Damn Good Rat
Here you go. Vegas early line on win totals in 2024.

1. Clemson - 9.5
1. FSU - 9.5
1. Miami - 9.5
4. Louisville - 8.5
4. NCSU - 8.5
4. UNC - 8.5
7. SMU - 7.5
7. VT - 7.5
9. Cal - 6.5
9. Duke - 6.5
9. Syracuse - 6.5
12. GT - 5.5
12. Pitt - 5.5
14. BC - 4.5
14. Wake - 4.5
14. UVA - 4.5
17. Stanford - 3.5
Notre Dame* -9.5

CFN.com Pre-Spring 2024 predictions.

GT 6-6 - Extremely tough schedule, 7-5 would be a great regular season. Building block to 2025.

513332190730387506.png

I took the over 4.5 last year. I will probably take the over 5.5 this year. Also, lol at Miami 9.5

Take the under on Miami
I don't like Miami's under cause of the lack of competition you play now the TRUE Under is unclown for a pretty convincing reason. I really wish I could predict them for 3 wins at the max!

Yeah, taking Miami and UNC to hit over at those figures seem like sucker bets.
Syracuse at 6.5 seems a little high, too. They may have a QB who can actually throw a football this coming season but there's still a whole bunch of unknown to that team.

no defense
Not disagreeing, but the defense was worst in the ACC and bottom 10% in division 1 last year. Offense should be better. Second full year for Key. Most signs point to the team taking a step forward. We'll see.

I just want to hang 50 on Clown and hang with Georgia and keep ourselves in a position to have a chance to win. That said, O5.5

I actually like the over on Clemson, FSU, Georgia Tech, NC State and Wake
I like the under on Cal and Duke

Tech on the over and Miami and Clemson on the under is the easiest parlay win I’ve ever seen

Cal, dook, and Cuse at 6.5 wins seems like BS
Look at the Syracuse schedule. I’d takes us over 9 wins against that lineup:

Ohio, UConn, UNLV, Holy Cross, Stanford, Cal, BC, Pitt, GT, NC State, VT, Miami.

Tech on the over and Miami and Clemson on the under is the easiest parlay win I’ve ever seen
Can’t parlay them in most cases.
E: I do like tech at o5.5 but +110 isn’t a great price to tie up money for a year. Maybe I’ll check back after the season opener to see if there’s a better deal.

Back