Ugag loses starting LB for the year....

Was Tennessee letting QB's be fair game? Usually that's a big no-no in spring football. I hate for any kid to get injured, but UGAg shouldn't cry too much with the "student"-athletes they get.

it looked like the DL tried to rip his head off...

I have not been watching the spring games, but then the announcers were talking about that is the danger when you play w/o the green jersey. Actually it was two DL's from different directions and one went high and the other went low.

[ QUOTE ]
I was watching Tenn game on CSS and saw Clausen take a vicious hit that sent him to the sideline...

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure it was Clausen? Seems like he had to have been a senior last year. Actually, it seems more like he's already been there about 6 years. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1orglaugh.gif

must have been his kid brother who was a freshman last year. chan didn't want to put the green jersey's on our qb's but had to put them on because he didn't want carter to get hurt. if he put them on one he had to put them on all. in spite of this bennett did get hit a few times by omar billy.

[ QUOTE ]
in spite of this bennett did get hit a few times by omar billy.

[/ QUOTE ]

No doubt that Billy knocked the crap out of Bennett one time!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/owned.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
in spite of this bennett did get hit a few times by omar billy.

[/ QUOTE ]

No doubt that Billy knocked the crap out of Bennett one time!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/owned.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, everyone in the croud let out a collective "ouch"

Probably felt like this: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bricks.gif

Back